Topic: Still very happy with Simply fortran

I have enjoyed using this program for some time now and it just keeps getting better. Recently I decided to expand my knowledge and take advantage of Embarcadero's Rad Studio xe2 buy one get one free offer and got C++ builder  along with Delphi. Both are fun to play around with but I still find myself coming back to simply fortran for the pure enjoyment it offers. Keep up the great work, you have one very happy customer here and I will continue to support the product as long as it is available.

Re: Still very happy with Simply fortran

Ryan,

I'm glad you're happy with everything!  If you have any other features you'd like to see added, please post them here, and they'll more than likely find their way into the product.

Other readers, please note that Ryan is not a paid endorser of this product...

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC

Re: Still very happy with Simply fortran

I have been thinking for a while that it would be nice to have an option in the project settings to link icons to the exe files automatically. I currently have a little program I wrote with simply fortran that somewhat streamlines the process. If you would like to see an example I have uploaded it to my Dropbox account at
http://db.tt/Ri4sKVoh. I have also included the source file so you can see what the program does. Not sure how easily this could be done but I think it would be a handy feature.