Topic: Module Browser finds no modules, SF version wrong?

I've recently converted a large program to use modules, and I understood that SF will automatically search for module dependencies and arrange source files accordingly for building. This is not happening for me, and when I open the Module Browser it shows no modules. My module source files all have an .f90 suffix.

I'm running SF "v3.31 Build 3974 (GTK+) Confined " on a new Mac mini with M2 Apple silicon under macOS Ventura v13.6.1. I realize some of problems may be associated with this combination. I've been holding off on upgrading to Sonoma because I use BBEdit extensively for code development and they are advising against the upgrade because of some bugs in Sonoma that effect BBEdit, but perhaps I just need to charge forward. Or is there a version of SF recommended for running under Ventura on an M2 machine?

Eric

Re: Module Browser finds no modules, SF version wrong?

Eric,

The module browser should list the modules present in a project regardless of the operating system or platform.  Regardless of the syntax used (free- or fixed-format), any modules declared using the module keyword should show up.  Can you send a few source file so I can see what exactly is happening to support@approximatrix.com?

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC