Topic: Request for a small addition to F10 in 1.29

Thank you, Jeff, for, inter alia in 1.29, the F10 toggle.
I have a further request, however, because I am not yet  finding its functionality fully useful.

Is it possible, when pressing F10, not only to toggle syntax checking off or on, but for it ALSO, when toggling-to-off, to clean-up  the displayed code by clearing all syntax  message strips from it?  This would be a very great help because one forgets to press F10 until it's just too late.  Putting it another way, one realises that F10 would be useful whilst halfway through some editing and red error messages start springing up all over the place, making a right mess!

If F10 were to clean it all up as well as switch it all temporarily off, that would be excellent!

1.29 puts 'Simply' way out in front of all other Fortran-IV, Fortran 66, Fortran 77, Fortran 90 and Fortran-95 IDE/compilers I've ever used,
___
John

Re: Request for a small addition to F10 in 1.29

John,

Ah, I completely missed that detail during implementation.  Turning it off does indeed leave all messages intact.  I will make that change for 1.30, which isn't far off (on the order of days to 1 week).

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC

Re: Request for a small addition to F10 in 1.29

As an even smaller point, Jeff, please could we have an indicator in the status line to flag whether syntax checking is currently toggled on or off?
---
John