1 (edited by drmathprog 2013-09-14 14:53:58)

Topic: Is Support Email Monitored?

I have a several days old support email unanswered.  I'm hoping to upgrade to 2.2 but my original registration email was lost with a boot drive crash.  Can someone at Approximatrix take a look at te support email mailbox?  Thanks

Re: Is Support Email Monitored?

Approximatrix is normally extremely attentive, going, in my view, way way beyond a reasonable minimum level of support.
If you've an unanswered request or comment, you can be sure they've seen it and will respond in due course.  Sometimes, an answer takes a few days, because the request triggered some work to do before answering.  Somtimes they are prioritising a new upgrade and the answer comes later.
---
John

It looks like I found your email, but it appeared in the spam folder.  I think it appeared there for a good reason: the name on the account does not remotely match the name implied by the email address.  Is there a reason you're sending from what appears to be somebody else's gmail account?

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC

Yes, there is.  I use Gmail to check on several of my email accounts (personal, work, academic) from one place.  It has the strange name that you see.  Unfortunately, my primary personal email computer is down at the moment so I've had to use the Gmail "harvest" account as my only means of email.
Anyway, I got a response to my inquiry and am all taken care of.  Thanks.

A tiny issue, but why is the upgrade cost listed as $35 on the Approximatrix page and as $35.10 on the Avangate page?

Hmmm, I think that the $0.10 is due to how the percentage of full price is calculated.  I'll try to fix that, it's technically misleading.

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC