Topic: fwin.exe has stopped working
With the following project, if I do the following:
- step in the debugger to the print statement
- add "a" to the watch list (select it, right-click, debugging menu)
- switch to the watch list in the Left-hand panel to view "a"
- remove "a" from the list of expressions (right-click, remove)
- switch back to see the local variables.
- click continue (Shift-F7)
I get "fwin.exe has stopped working" and the GUI crashes.
program main real :: a a = 1.0 ! Add 'a' to watchlist, then delete it again print *, a end program main