Topic: GUI collapse column colors?

[SF v 2.35, 64-bit Win7] When running with the debugger, sometimes the source code display shows a solid color in the column just to the left of the Fortran source code that has the "collapse/expand" symbols for subroutines and IF statements. I might hit a breakpoint and that column turns red, sometimes a section of that column becomes blue.

Is this color behavior supposed to mean something? I cannot find it in the documentation.

It sometimes seems to happen when the session is about to crash and SF must be killed and restarted. This is while working on a straightforward, 2000-line math program in a single file with the same include file in each subroutine. It does not happen consistently, of course.

Re: GUI collapse column colors?

Yes, the solid color bar is a symptom of a bug.  The problem might go away, though, with a later version.  I would suggest installing the latest version, 2.41, available on our Download page.  The problem might be resolved.

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC

FYI, I installed v. 2.41 and still experience this oddness prior to the debugger crashing. See screen shots at: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmoY5vjA

There may be a memory leak associated with breakpoints that we're investigating.  It is still a bug.

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC

Thank you!