Topic: Simply Fortran on new Ubuntu release
I recently updated my computer to Ubuntu 26.04. Unfortunately, Simply Fortran is not updated accordingly.
For discussions of all Approximatrix products and related software
You are not logged in. Please login or register.
Approximatrix Forums → User Support → Simply Fortran on new Ubuntu release
I recently updated my computer to Ubuntu 26.04. Unfortunately, Simply Fortran is not updated accordingly.
I've heard this issue from a handful of users, but I have not been able to replicate it at all. Can you provide more info?
When you type simplyfortran in a terminal, what is the output?
Are you using Ubuntu 26.04 in a Wayland session or X11?
What exactly is happening when Simply Fortran doesn't work?
Are you using the ".deb" file from our website?
Approximatrix Forums → User Support → Simply Fortran on new Ubuntu release
Powered by PunBB, supported by Informer Technologies, Inc.