Topic: inputting arguments when debugging

I built an executable project.exe using simply fortran, and the project has a number of arguments to be entered by the user, one at a time with a carriage return after each (not something I would do, but not my program actually).  From the command prompt (console), this can be done without that nuisance by putting the arguments into a text file with a carriage return after each, and then at the command prompt running
project.exe < inputs.txt
This works.   But when attempting to debug, I am not able to do this, in any way that I see.  I tried options, debugger, Arguments, and then put < inputs.txt there, but nothing happens.  The default thing there was --args, whatever that does.  I tried putting project.exe < inputs.txt, exactly what works at the command prompt when not in the debugger, no go.  I even tried just putting all the arguments in the Arguments field of the options dialogue, but it is seemingly ignores whatever I put in there.  Any ideas?  I don't know what is expected in the Arguments field in that dialogue. Thanks!

Re: inputting arguments when debugging

Use the Options>Launch ... menu to enter command line arguments.

--
David