Topic: Problems using AppGraphics (SF version 3.23)
1. The help has been inadequate for me. Especially it is unclear how the textbox can ever get more than 1 line. How?
2. I seem to find that the textbox routines somehow change something hidden so that the program has unexpected behavior afterwards. For example, when using graphics routine outtextxy, the position of the text was not what would be expected even though the x and y values were correct. I was able to overcome this by calling graphdefaults(). However, when I did this, my menus became non-functional so there was no further response to any menus and the menu function to quit no longer worked either. It feels like there are thread issues and the graphdefaults call did something to prevent correct behavior. Because of previous problems I suspect some internal corruption occurs when using textbox functions.
3. It would really help to see a good example program that uses all the features of the textbox. Especially multi-line.
4. It would be nice to know the additional things that graphdefaults does that are not described in the help.
5. Is there anyway to change the textcolor of text in the textboxes? Color control seems only possible for the graphics functions.