Topic: Mouseover pane divider

This is only a very small and unimportant point.
I mention it only in case the feature described is simple to implement and has been accidentally omitted
----
I suspect that some users willl not have discovered, as I didn't discover for a long time, that vertical dividers between panes can be moved sideways to adjust adjacent pane widths.  eg(1) the dividing line between the project outline and the editing pane, eg(2)  the dividing line between two editing panels.

This facility can go unnoticed because, being accustomed tp Micro$oft Windows conventions, one hovers the mouse over a vertical divider to see if the mouse pointer changes from an arrow to a '<-->' symbol.  It doesn't, and this misleads users to thinking that the divider is not draggable.

As soon as the LMB is pressed, the mouse icon DOES change to a L/R dragging symbol, but, for conformity with Windows conventions, I think it should do so immediately on Mouseover, without waiting for the LMB to be pressed.

Would it be possible to implement this?
----
John

Re: Mouseover pane divider

John,

I'll take a look today.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC

Re: Mouseover pane divider

Quick update: this feature has been implemented in the development version.  I've also added this cursor to separators between editor tab panels (if you've split panels, for example).  It's a small addition, but it does make everything seem a tad nicer.

Jeff Armstrong
Approximatrix, LLC